MY PC GAMES




Hey, brother and sisters, it is my first post in blogger.

Today I told about my pc games. I told about some my pc games and I share my feelings how can I play there without a graphics card. Let's began-


THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN 2
This my second most ever favorite game when I don't have built-in INTEL HD GRAPHICS 4600 I cannot play this game but when I get this, I play this game every day and enjoy, I am very glad and happy with this game. My friend named SUMAN gave me the game as a gift. So thank you for this game.

WATCH DOGS 2
This is my very favorite game. It is very high graphics game.i have not graphics card so I can not play this game properly. I love this game so I goes to my friend's home and play the game. My friend has GTX 1050 TI so  I can easily enjoy the game. I love hacking so I love this game because it is a hacking based game.


MAFIA ||
It is a very interesting game so I play this game. It has very good graphics and it runs on my pc very smoothly.

JUST CAUSE 2
This is my second favorite game gift from the same friend. It is a very cool game and it runs on my pc very smoothly. I love the graphics of this game. I spent much time completing the game. I finished many levels and when I can't I tried many times after that I finished the level of the game.



I HAVE MORE GAMES I EXPLAIN MY FEELING IN MY SECOND POST.

SO BYE BYE.

GAMING IS MY LIFE

Comments

Popular Posts